The truth about 2009 pg. finale 1

Do you want to know the truth about 2009?

A silent black and white film noir... Like 2009.

I watch the blinking lights of the characters with a frown etched on my face and my bottom lip behind my teeth in concentration, and my brows draw a crease on my nose... Im a fully captivated by the mystery of the plot and sleuth desperately along with the film.

At the end its quite easy to translate the clues to who the villian had been, and sometimes, in spite of yourself sympatise with...
The villian... The bitter, masked and hooded antagonist. The end of the black cape escaping the murder scene. The face behind the shadowed sinister smile. The victim...

The villian; posed the role rather well; abstractedly though, because only looking back do I see the fiendish mastermind of the events that occured in the order of the timeline they played out. And it is direly haunting that I played this part..

The realisation, too late, sunk you into a terrible depression.

The victim; unsuspecting and always, always, I from the start... Weak and grieving of the pain. Afraid, spoke no word of it. Or, there really wasnt a tale to tell...

Do you want to know the truth about 2009?

Caffeine

(see pg. finale 2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Wires

Maria DeSanctis

I left my heart with the gondolier on the gondola in Venice!