The truth about 2009 pg. finale 2

Do you want to know the truth about 2009?

I prayed it would end. But it couldnt come soon enough so I slept in misery, dreaming, 'Wake me up when it all ends.'. But then, I never really sleep... Im afraid of it.

You are forced to accept failure; and when you have never really failed, it is exactly like hell. The smell of sulphur and scorched flesh... Exactly like hell. Brick red walls and a pit of suffering souls... Exactly like hell. The vile breath of the devil behind you and, exactly like hell.

Now, 2009 is gone with all of its pain, but its truth conquers. The truth - the strength to fight failure as bloody and dirty as in fights me.

You ride on a horse towards the setting sun. A heroic ending. Its like music, the sound of the hooves and the clinking of your metal armor. And its sweet, the smell of your sweat and the rising dust.

Its like magic, the victory...


Thats the truth about 2009.

"The lessons we learn from our failures are lessons that help us succeed. And if we are wise and heed them... Then failure may be just what we need..."

Caffeine

(see pg. finale 1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Wires

Maria DeSanctis

I left my heart with the gondolier on the gondola in Venice!