We danced and danced!
God sang as He commanded creation
He danced too...
Bent down and smiled at the sun
Stirred space a little
And Earth danced along
At the perfect angle around the sun
He stood up straight
Cocked His head to the side
Hands akimbo
Threw His head back
And laughed
The angels broke into a chorus
And clapped their hands to a rhythm
Swayed side to side
And stopped
He continued in a solo
And began to mold my eyes
Then drew my lips
He frowned in concentration
Then paused His song
Closed His eyes
And let out a long baritone end
The happy chorus began again
Feet thumped the ground
And fueled the rhythm
I heard a saxophone then, and drums
A grand piano and tambourines and...
He grabbed my hand and we danced
We danced and danced...
Then I feel a gush of air on my face
I breathe, then cry...
I am alive.
Caffeine
He danced too...
Bent down and smiled at the sun
Stirred space a little
And Earth danced along
At the perfect angle around the sun
He stood up straight
Cocked His head to the side
Hands akimbo
Threw His head back
And laughed
The angels broke into a chorus
And clapped their hands to a rhythm
Swayed side to side
And stopped
He continued in a solo
And began to mold my eyes
Then drew my lips
He frowned in concentration
Then paused His song
Closed His eyes
And let out a long baritone end
The happy chorus began again
Feet thumped the ground
And fueled the rhythm
I heard a saxophone then, and drums
A grand piano and tambourines and...
He grabbed my hand and we danced
We danced and danced...
Then I feel a gush of air on my face
I breathe, then cry...
I am alive.
Caffeine
Comments
Post a Comment