In the pit of my stomach
There is a pit of death in my stomach.
Of moths and butterflies dancing in sulfuric fires,
Leaping, advancing to my heart and throat,
And I bloat from this toxic gas.
Upon this volcano is a halo of ash.
Alas, I can smell it.
I am vile, evil, rotten,
For life has not forgotten,
The deadly sins I have begotten.
My red blood alight in blue flames,
My pulse quickens as I sicken and convulse,
And I spit and vomit from this pit, the dead,
And most tragic of all, my Soul.
So I want to gut my Body of me,
To save my Spirit and set it free.
Of moths and butterflies dancing in sulfuric fires,
Leaping, advancing to my heart and throat,
And I bloat from this toxic gas.
Upon this volcano is a halo of ash.
Alas, I can smell it.
I am vile, evil, rotten,
For life has not forgotten,
The deadly sins I have begotten.
My red blood alight in blue flames,
My pulse quickens as I sicken and convulse,
And I spit and vomit from this pit, the dead,
And most tragic of all, my Soul.
So I want to gut my Body of me,
To save my Spirit and set it free.
Comments
Post a Comment