Argh! Fuck!

“And when I feel like this, I like to take my “argh-fuck” out for a walk.”

Walk. With some fresh air then I might settle for just an “argh”… or maybe a quieter fuck”.

It is exactly how I feel plenty times. Because yes I am fucking angry and sorry would not quite do. You know?

I would breathe deep that fresh, clean, dirty… air. Feel it rush in my nose, sting a little because I have not been out in a while and never quite gone for those early runs like I swore I would… Taste the grass on my tongue. You know?

Then breathe deeper if I could… And my mind occupied with the hot air on my face and the taste of outside I have missed so much… Then I might forget why I was so angry in the first place…

Caffeine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Wires

Maria DeSanctis

I left my heart with the gondolier on the gondola in Venice!