I do!
Or I think I do?
'I, Caffeine Anonymous, take you...'
One journey ends and another begins with the declaration of names. Fear and doubt only in the first, and risk in between...
'From this day forward, to love and to cherish...'
Yes, nothing beats firsts - first love, first kiss, first bloody blog entry!! Now, I hardly ever, ever, ever make promises I can't keep. So before I complete the last of my vows and swear eternal commitment, let's get to know each other better.
Let's court, shall we? Ah, afraid? Doubtful?
How far will we go before boredom, laziness or indifference do us part? If ever I complete my vows and pledge my body, soul, time, and ever so [sigh] my everything, then it should be forever.
Forever... Uh... Perhaps we should hang on to what we already have? Mutual respect. And with no promises yet.
So, I vow, from this day forward to love and to cherish you... When I feel its worth it, I will not hesitate to take, I will commit till the death of the internet does us part. For now, Blog... I promise nothing; except, 'Let's be friends?'.
:D
Caffeine
'I, Caffeine Anonymous, take you...'
One journey ends and another begins with the declaration of names. Fear and doubt only in the first, and risk in between...
'From this day forward, to love and to cherish...'
Yes, nothing beats firsts - first love, first kiss, first bloody blog entry!! Now, I hardly ever, ever, ever make promises I can't keep. So before I complete the last of my vows and swear eternal commitment, let's get to know each other better.
Let's court, shall we? Ah, afraid? Doubtful?
How far will we go before boredom, laziness or indifference do us part? If ever I complete my vows and pledge my body, soul, time, and ever so [sigh] my everything, then it should be forever.
Forever... Uh... Perhaps we should hang on to what we already have? Mutual respect. And with no promises yet.
So, I vow, from this day forward to love and to cherish you... When I feel its worth it, I will not hesitate to take, I will commit till the death of the internet does us part. For now, Blog... I promise nothing; except, 'Let's be friends?'.
:D
Caffeine
LOL! Caffeine! Interesting! You archaic child! lmao! Was nice though! Should try to kep mine this short as well!
ReplyDeleteby george precious, ur really good.. like really good.. - angel ( who else would use "by george"??)
ReplyDeleteHa ha. Yeah whoelse? Thanks :P
ReplyDelete